A “Christian” Leader With Many Similarities to Donald Trump

 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. Romans 2:8

The following is a quotation by a “Christian leader” who was quite similar to Donald Trump. This leader was a dictator, a form of leadership Trump has lauded as his desired method of controlling a nation. This leader was also a white nationalist, just like Trump, what a coincidence. No, not really, there’s no coincidence - this is all just a by product of hate. Let’s look at what this late leader said, as he sought God to do his duties.

I personally believe Trump seeks God when he’s putting on a show for his loyal evangelicals in order to secure their votes. Like the time he teared gassed protesters as he held the Bible upside down for a photo opp in Washington DC. But that’s only speculation on my part – and I could be wrong. Only God knows – just like he knows what’s in your heart and why it’s there.

Lets read the quote from this well-known “Christian” leader from the past.


Leadership is primary and decisive.

Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward.

Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.

In these three decades, only love for my people and loyalty to my people have guided me in all my thoughts, actions, and life.  They gave me the strength to make the most difficult decisions, such as no mortal has yet had to face.  I have exhausted my time, my working energy, and my health in these three decades.  I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

It’s time to reveal the name of our not so esteemed white nationalist who, like many of you is a self-professed Christian. Are you ready? Click on the link below.

Click on the link below – tada…

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/sites/default/files/styles/wide_medium/public/2017-07/hitler-960x700.jpg?h=07f9aabd


The hate this man in the photo possessed, and Donald Trump’s hate is based on the idea that the white race is superior to all other races. If you’re a Trump supporter than there’s a high probability you share their sentiment. Do you really think God honors such a vile and wicked spirit? And I know exactly what you’re saying about now. Do you believe Trump cares about Israel – absolutely not. Trump use Israel solely in effort to garnish support from evangelicals.

Although there are some people with different reasons why they want Donald Trump; by far the racist spirit is the main catalyst in their support of him. Any one who is for him is supporting an evil, wicked man. Trump after being convicted of 34 criminal indictments, even made a statement tantamount with a wink and a nod to white nationalists. I bet you caught it too.

Continue your trajectory of hate and upholding evil, and you will continue your trajectory to hell. Hate is straight from the pits of hell, and Satan is preparing a place for you much to his delight. That is, for those with hate in their heart. Needless to say, evil is from Satan as well. With hate there is no bargaining and no turning back. Once saved, always saved does not work with hate, because one with that spirit will not find eternal rest in Heaven.

Matthew 13:36-4341 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Popular posts from this blog

To Self-Professed Christians Who Support Donald Trump

Just Another Display of Hate and Evil by Trump’s Followers